Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, we finally have our house set up in Pleasant View!!! It still needs a lot of work but piece by piece we are making it our home.


Here is a before picture of Morgan and his dad leveling out where we were going to put our house.


The tractor is right where we put our house


There she is!


Wyatt standing in the driveway in front of our house.

So the trailer was really disgusting, the people who lived there before smoked and had dogs and it was just gross.....so we decided to paint everything, starting with the ceiling.


Ya I'm a beginner and forgot to cover my hair so when I was painting the ceiling it got everywhere and I'm still finding white specks in my hair.



My sister Julie was such a good sport and helped me paint the kitchen while she was visiting. My mom has really helped alot-so has Glenna

No comments: