Friday, August 21, 2009

Mary Kay Seminar

On July 27-Aug 1 I was in Dallas, Texas to the annual Mary Kay Seminar. It was so fun and I learned a lot. They had different sessions where successful Mary Kay people would talk, and there were classes and booths and amazing award nights!!! It is so motivating to see all the prizes and recognition people get.

We went out to dinner one night as a unit and here are just a few of the people. The one standing next to me is Susan McCoy (my director). She has twins too


Here's me and a pink Cadillac- I want the Escalade though!!


We got to ride in a Limo to the awards night because we were all star consultants (which means we sold at least $1800 each quarter) The awards night could be described as the Academy awards and Miss America pageant combined.

Me and LaRonda Daigle. She is awesome and her unit sold over $150 million this past year. She's from Louisiana. Can you see the packed stadium behind me? (and there was another hall filled with people)


LaRonda being crowned Queen of Unit Sales.


All the women on stage with plaques are multi-millionaires with their Mary Kay business


There were all sorts of performances throughout the seminar and this is Jasmine Murray from American Idol. During awards night we got to be on the floor 5 rows back from the stage because our unit achieved circle of excellence (which means we sold over$650,000) so it was so cool to be so close to the action. It was a lot of fun and I'm definitely going again next year.

No comments: