Monday, September 28, 2009

The Zoo

This last week my mom and the boys and me went up to visit Julie and Mason. It was a lot of fun. We went to Park City to the outlets one day and then on Saturday we took the boys to Hogle Zoo. They absolutely loved it!!!!! Lancer would growl at the bears and pound on the window at the monkeys (especially the baboon) Wyatt would point and squeal. I think their favorite was the Tiger and her 3 babies. There was also a baby elephant and baby giraffe. Stinkin cute!!!!
Mason, Wyatt ans Lancer waiting to get into the zoo. It was a busy place!


Looking at the elephants


Can you see the gorilla?

I think we're looking at the giraffe's


Sitting on the tigers


This was the penguins, they would swim right under us. Wyatt would pull his hat right over his eyes and wouldn't let me touch it.

Lancer growling at the bear

Monkeys!!!

Then on Saturday night we went to Loa and visited with my Grandparents. It was a fun trip. Thanks Mom for the trip and for everything else. By the way guess how many times we had to clean up puke???? 3 times!!!!

No comments: