Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BiRtHdAy PaRtY

Well my little men are now 2 years old!!! We went to Aunt Tammy's and had a combined birthday with Kenna. Lots of fun and good food.

I made this boot cake-I thought it turned out pretty cute


Wyatt and Lancer blowing out candles-Wyatt had a mouthful of olives, so everybody got a little bonus on their frosting. Lancer would blow them out as soon as they were lit.

Yay Presents!!! Thanks for all the gifts everyone. This particular picture is of a truck potty from Grandma and Grandad Oliver. Wyatt has even used it a couple times.

The boys got these tonka trucks from Morgan and I and they LOVE them!!!!
My parents got the boys a basketball hoop and I don't have a picture of it but they really enjoy it.

4 comments:

Collin & Amanda Mack said...

Cute! Happy birthday to the boys!!

Megan said...

Glad you found the Tonka trucks. Ethan loves his still. He was pushing it around in the snow just today.

idahomayos said...

Cute cake, cute boys! Looks like a fun time!

Cami and Justin said...

I still can't belive that their two. It seems like just yesterday you were going in have them. Give them a hug for me and Justin.