Friday, May 7, 2010

Wyatt&Lancer

Here are some updated pictures of my little men who are now 2 1/2 years old!!!


What cute boys in their Oliver sweatshirts and camo hats

My 3 ft Morgan replica-He's totally his father's son

My Lancer Man


I love this Picture


It really was warm enough for shorts for ONE day! Now that Wyatt knows how to open doors and it's warming up, I can't keep these kids inside! If I can't find them, then the 1st place I look is outside.


Dad taking the boys for a ride. We bribe the boys with 4wheeler rides-it's one of their favorite things to do.

4 comments:

The Orton's said...

Kristi! I just love watching the boys grow up everytime you post new pictures:) Let me know if you every head toward Richfield/Cedar! I would love to see you and your family before the next big Christensen Thanksgiving!!

Julie Davis said...

Your boys are so much fun. We need to live closer to each other!!!!

idahomayos said...

I LOVE these! What cute little boys. I do agee...that little picture of Wyatt looks just like his daddy! So fun! Hope to make it down there sometime soon!

Glenna said...

Love these pictures! Love these boys!