Saturday, November 13, 2010

November

So November is a busy month for us! Duane's mission farewell is this weekend and my family came down. It' s been fun seeing all the relatives! It's crazy to think that he is leaving on Tuesday and I won't see him for 2 years! My boys are sure going to miss him. I also went and cooked for Cory's hunting camp for almost a week this past week. It was a good time. Those Alabama boys were a lot of fun .Cory says I can cook next year so I will be looking forward to that. Wyatt and Lancer's birthday is on the 23 and Morgan's is on the 30th! So super busy. I thought it would be fun to see how the boys have grown these past 3 years!


Here are Wyatt and Lancer in my BIG belly about a month before they were born. I even got bigger than this but it was not a pretty picture!

Lancer and Wyatt about a month old


Wyatt and Lancer at 1 year old

Wyatt and Lancer 2 years old



Wyatt and Lancer 3 years old
These boys are sure fun even though sometimes I want to pull my hair out. I guess I'll keep them!

No comments: