Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthday Boys





Wyatt and Lancer are 1 year old!!! How crazy is that? I can remember not too long ago when I was a blimp and about to pop. Now my little boys aren't so little anymore. We had a party for them at their Aunt Tammy's house. It was a combined party with their cousin Kenna. She just had a birthday too. Lots of fun. Morgan and I gave them Tickle Me Elmo chairs that Lancer just loves. When you sit in them, it shakes and laughs. We also got them some CAT construction toys. Grandma and Grandad Oliver gave them these cute miniature red wagons and some clothes. Grandma and Grandpa Christensen gave them some bath toys and they have another present coming next week from them. They also received some clothes and other toys from their aunts and uncles. Lancer got after his cake. He was shoveling it in his mouth. Wyatt was too occupied with the candle (we didn't light it but put it in anyway) They were kinda grouchy because they didn't get a nap, but I guess you live and learn and we'll know better next year.

3 comments:

idahomayos said...

Happy Birthday Wyatt & Lancer! Looks like it was a ton of fun. Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a great day. Wish we were there :)

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

Hey it's Ciera...Julie gave me your blog so I can stalk you now. I can't believe they are 1 already they are so cute too!

idahomayos said...

Heard you are in Junction now. Hope all goes well and you like it. Be Safe. Love you guys!