Thursday, December 18, 2008

On the Road Again

Well we are in Grand Junction now. Morgan took a welding test for Jacob's in Cortez last Thursday and passed (yay) and they told him he had to be in GJ by Friday at 7. So here we are. It happens so quick, I'm getting good at packing on short notice. I like it so far. There is lots of shopping. We bought a laptop for Christmas. I love it. Cami and Justin are here until January, so at least I have 1 friend for now. I feel bad for Morgan he has to drive almost 3 hours to and from work each day. The job is actually above Parachute, Co but the West Junction rv park was the closest one I could find that had any open spots. They say this is only suppose to be a 2 month job, but who knows. It's been snowing almost everyday since we got here so they don't get much done. But i guess we'll see.

No comments: