Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas


Daddy helping the boys swing at the pinata


Daddy taking the boys sleding



My boys at their new picnic table & playing with their Oliver Tractors (the only time they will ever play with them)


Christmas was a lot of fun this year. The boys actually tore some of the wrapping paper. We spent Christmas eve with Morgan's family and Christmas day with mine. Wyatt and Lancer got a lot of fun things, and so did Morgan and me!!! It was a white Christmas. The boys got to try out their new snow suits and sled. Wyatt was happy as long as somebody was pulling him around. Lancer just wasn't having any of it. Maybe when it snows again he won't be so scared. They did look awful cute in their snow suits though. We went to the Hallow's family Christmas party on Saturday. It is always a good time. Wyatt and Lancer both swung at the pinata this year. We'll have to practice swinging a bat so next year they can break it!!! Well 2008 was a good year and hopefully this next year will be even better.

2 comments:

Glenna said...

I love your Blog! I wish I could have done this while my kid were growing up. Love you too, and my quilt you made me for christmas!

idahomayos said...

Cute, cute!