Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Little Men

I finally got the boys 1 year portraits done and I'm only a couple months late! Wyatt and Lancer are 14 months now. They are tons of fun, they play with each other... but mostly fight with each other! I just love being able to stay at home with them and getting to see all the silly stuff they do. I'm laughing constantly. Here are a few pictures of my little men. They got their pictures taken at Walmart and the photographer did a really good job! The boys were actually smiling in the pictures-which surprises me because I thought they would be throwing a fit the whole time! My boys are so cute!



4 comments:

Cami and Justin said...

oh kristy, they are so cute!The photographer did a really good job too, go WAL-MART! haha. It almost looks like wyatts hair has a reddish tint to it, sleeping with the propane fillers again huh kristy! lol I just have to tease. We miss you guys, but hope your having fun while your in Cortez.

Cami and Justin said...

I'm looking to do anything. The nail lady is still trying to work something out with me but just nervous to hire another person in this economy. Who knows what i'll end up doing, but I have a feeling it may not be anything for a while.

idahomayos said...

They are so cute! We love you.

d.c.r.k.soptich said...

I still think that it is funny how one looks lexactly like you and one looks exactly like Morgan. They are way cute...I can't wait to see the child that Julie produces!