Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween and Deer Hunt

This year for Halloween the boys decided they wanted to be welders.  My mom is quite the seamstress, so I always relied on her to do the sewing for me. But since she is so far away, I decided at the last minute to make thier costumes myself. I have never really sewn a piece of clothing before but I think the shirts and welding caps turned out pretty cute for my first try! The boys had fun going to the church trunk r treat, the Beechstreet carnival and the Pleasant View carnival.
 

Cutest welders ever!!
 
The first part of November was the deer hunt. My brother-in-law Todd and Morgan both had tags this year. Julie and her boys were able to come down for the weekend also. The boys had so much fun playing together. Morgan and Todd both got really nice bucks this year.

Morgan's huge buck




Todd's buck

The mighty hunters with their bucks

No comments: