Saturday, July 19, 2008

Double the Trouble

Well here we go again. Update on the boys: Lancer is picking up cheerios and putting them in his mouth all on his own. I'm so proud. Anything to do with food he's all for it. He's not crawling but he is rolling around. He seems to be getting bigger and bigger. I can't believe my boys will be 8 months old in a couple days. Wyatt is all over the place. He's crawling like crazy. It's pretty funny, he sticks his left leg out, so he looks pretty goofy. But he gets around. He crawled up the steps all by himself yesterday. I was looking all around for him (not that there is a lot of places he could be in an RV) and he was sitting up in the bedroom. He's a smart cookie. Now that he is crawling he spends most of the day following me around climbing up my leg and crying for me to pick him up. But I'm just waiting until both kids are doing that.

1 comment:

Cami and Justin said...

kristi, i love the pics. They are so cute. and even though i know what their up to, it still makes me laught to hear you explain it. ha ha there so cute!!!