Monday, July 28, 2008

Yellowstone Trip
















In June we went on a family trip to Yellowstone with my parents and siblings. Morgan had to work so he didn't get to go, but it was a fun trip. We stayed in this cabin that was absolutely beautiful in Island Park, Idaho. We spent 2 days going through Yellowstone and then another day we went to Jackson Hole and went water rafting. It was a blast and my mom was nice enough to watch Wyatt and Lancer so I could go rafting. While we were in Jackson Hole, we went to the Bar J chuck wagon, it was really entertaining and I would recommend it to anyone. In Yellowstone we saw lots of wildlife...Moose, Bear, and tons of Buffalo!! We saw lots of Geysers and yep, I even saw Old Faithful. The only thing that sucked was the weather. It was so cold and snowy (In June!!!) so I saw quite a bit of stuff from the car so I wouldn't have to take the boys out in the cold. It was really fun, too bad Morgan couldn't be there.

3 comments:

idahomayos said...

Love it Kristi!!! Good job!

Cami and Justin said...

Kristi your trip looked so fun, and i never got to see pictures when you first got back,but this is just as good! your blog is so cute :)
So do you know what your plans are with Morgan's work? We'd love to have you in Grand Junction keep me posted.give those kidos a hug for me.

idahomayos said...

Hi guys. We missed you last weekend but completely understand the whole have to work thing. We'd love to have you whenever you can break away for a minute! Best of luck on your job. Will you be in Ogden much longer? Hug those cute boys for me!