Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm new...I don't know what to do!!

Okay so I guess I will try this blogging thing and see how it goes. Morgan, the boys and me are now living in Ogden, Utah. We moved here in May. Morgan is welding up by Morgan, Utah. He just passed his welding test so he's not considered a junk welder anymore. He is so excited that he passed his test. The job is winding down so we don't know how much longer we will be here though. The twins are so much fun. They keep me laughing and on my toes. I can't believe they are 7 months old. Wyatt is quite the busy body. He is almost crawling and he can sure get around army crawling and rolling. I can't leave him sitting on the bed anymore. I have to keep an eye on that one. Lancer is just easy going. He's content sitting on the floor playing with his toys. He has this huge toothless grin that just makes me smile when he looks at me. The boys are starting to play with each other--actually i guess it's just stealing the toy back and forth but it keeps them occupied (for a few minutes). And I'm keeping busy watching and playing with my boys and shopping. It's so nice to actually have stores to shop at. And it gets me out of the trailer for a break. It's a good thing that Wyatt and Lancer are pretty good shoppers.

No comments: